DIMENSIONS & SPACE REQUIRED
Minimum door space required to install: Height: 6.8cm Width: 6.8cm
Overall Height: 6.8cm Width: 6.8cm
1. Determine position for template and mark bolt holes and spike position
2. Drill level centre bolt hole all the way through your door (red drill hole) using a drill bit for a 6mm bolt.
3. Drill Spike hole (blue drill hole) for a 6mm threaded bolt ONLY 8mm deep - Do not drill this hole all the way through the door
4. Line up the back plate on the door so that the spike sits in the hole.
5. Screw the supplied bolt into the back of the Pull and push through the square hole in the centre of the base plate and through the centre drill hole.
6. Secure on inside with decorative bolt caps
Please note: Depending on the thickness of your door, you may need to cut your bolts to the correct length.
WE PROVIDE:, Door Pull and Base Plate, Template for easy installation, 1x 6cm threaded bolts, 1x decorative bolt caps
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: A drill and suitable drill bit to make a hole for a 6M (6mm diameter) bolt
WANT TO TRY THE TEMPLATE ON YOUR DOOR?
Download the template & instructions here
Ensure you print out A4 with no scaling