Our Apex Numbers can be installed on your wall either flush or 'floating'.
If you wish to install your number on your door, please let us know at the time of ordering so we can provide alternative fixings.
Width: Between 5cm and 9cm (depending on the number)
Depth: 1cm (Installed Flush to Wall or door)
Depth installed floating using spacers: 2cm
House Number, template for easy installation, 2x 5cm threaded bolts, 2x plugs, 2x spacers (These are the fixings for wall installation)
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: A drill and suitable drill bit to make a hole for a 8mm plug, rubber mallet (or a cloth covered hammer)
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL ON A WALL:
1. Determine position for template and mark 2x bolt holes.
2. Drill level holes for a 2x 8mm plugs ensuring as deep as bolts
3. Insert plugs into holes
4. Screw the 2x threaded bolts into the back of the number.
5. If a 'floating' mount is desired, slide spacers onto bolts
4. Align bolts with holes/plugs and press into place using a rubber mallet or cloth covered hammer to ensure you don't damage the metal.
WANT TO TRY THE TEMPLATE ON YOUR WALL?
Download the template & instructions here
Ensure you print out A4 with no scaling