DIMENSIONS & SPACE REQUIRED
Minimum door space required to install: Height: 14.5cm, Width: W: 6.5cm
Distance between drill holes: 9.2cm (but could be between 8.5cm and 9.8cm)
Overall Width: Height: 14.5cm, Width: W: 6.5cm
1. Determine position for template and mark bolt holes.
2. Drill level holes for a 6mm threaded bolt though your door.
3. Screw threaded bolts into the back of each piece.
4. Align bolts with holes and push through.
5. Secure on inside with decorative bolt caps
Please note: Depending on the thickness of your door, you may need to cut your bolts to the correct length.
WE PROVIDE: Door Knocker and striking plate, Template for easy installation, 2x 6cm threaded bolts, 2x decorative bolt caps
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: A drill and suitable drill bit to make a hole for a 6M (6mm diameter) bolt
WANT TO TRY THE TEMPLATE ON YOUR DOOR?
Download the template & instructions here
Ensure you print out A4 with no scaling